Wednesday 2 September 2015

MAVIN IS MY LIFETIME CHOICE – DI'JA

For some time, Mavin act, Di’Ja flirted with the name ‘DijaNation’ which is growing to be a movement and following for her, and it’s sparked up gossips that Di’JaNation will be her record label name when she finally eases out of the Don Jazzy led Mavin records where she’s currently signed on to.

The singer has however cleared the air on it saying there’s noting like that in the works. In an exclusive chat with NET, Di’Ja says, ‘Right now we are even focused on Dija Nation because Dija Nation is part of Mavin and Mavin is part of Dija Nation. Mavin is a lifetime choice for me. Like I always say everything is in stages, there’ll be new Mavins that’ll come in along the line. so for me, right now I’m building my name and building the Mavin name too because it’s Mavin that got me noticed so for me It’s a lifetime choice that I’ve made because I feel like I’m home and I’m not ready to run from home yet (Laughs)’

Di’Ja was activated as a Mavin in February 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment