Tuesday 25 August 2015

AMAZING WEIGHT LOST STORY & PHOTOS OF 'IJEOMA NWAEME'

I found her photos on facebook and I was pretty amazed, she doesn't even look like the same person anymore. This is my little way of celebrating her effort. Read her inspiring story and see her photos below.

My name is Ijeoma Nwaeme  a graduate of university of Abuja an entrepreneur and CEO Stillaijays fashion.  In 2014 I got tired of been bullied(verbally) because of my weight I was referred to "the fat girl or that fat girl" i was depressed for a every long time. Even tho I try to lie to my self that I was ok and that person wey like me like me fat or not...one day I told myself enough was enough I decided it was time to take charge of my life and body I started  by setting a realistic goal and figuring out a way to reach it. I started waist training I lost my first 11kg  then I cleaned out my diet and started working out.  It wasn't easy but I was determined to make my dreams of losing weight happen despite the side talks and laughter whenever I'm working out , a lot of times I thought of quitting but the pains of been over weight was too much for me to continue to bear.



 I gave it my everything...sweat,blood and tears and fought for my body I shut my ears to the small talks and remained focused on achieving my goal I work relentlessly without support from family or friends a lot of them said "u will not last a month " others said "there's no point u will get back the weight " I just kept pushing and striving and with hard work discipline consistency I've been able to achieve my goals and even gone beyond them today I'm more confident I feel sexier and prettier...i wear whatever I want and not feel the public eyes tearing me apart I want u to know that everything u want is outside of your comfort zone u might be tired of the weight already but don't know how to begin, I tell u begin somewhere for every path u take in life u will meet people traveling the same path and if they re not enough to encourage u then encourage yourself the most important thing is STARTING if I can lose weight the way I did then every body else can u just have to want it as bad as u wish it. To Get your waist trainer,weight loss tips and for all your other fashion needs
follow us on Ig @stillaijay or stillaijays_fashion
Whatsapp:08058702363
Bbm:7F1BB846



                                                  Ijeoma Nwaeme using the waist trainer



                                                        Ijeoma Nwaeme doing Yoga


Also see a video of her working out



The best birthday gift I cud giv myself was been the fittest sexiest strongest lady I ve always wanted.
Posted by StillAijays Nwaeme on Saturday, November 8, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment