Saturday 12 September 2015

IYANYA'S GIRLFRIEND, FREDA FRANCIS, FINALLY OPENS UP ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM

Social media went a little crazy last week, when Iyanya put up an intimate picture with Freda Francis Edewor on his Instagram page. Many people took this as confirmation that he & the socialite were back together….they were previously linked together in the past.

There were a lot of opinions and a bit of drama  as people tried to figure out what the deal really is with their relationship.

Hip TV caught up with the socialite & spa owner and she addressed her relationship with the music star who is releasing a new album in a few days. When asked about the photo,

    It had no caption, I’d like to keep my private life personal.

When asked if they were in a relationship she replied,

    I’ve known him for three years, he can put up anything he wants, I can put up anything I want. But again, I like to keep my relationship private.

Watch the video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment