Wednesday 9 September 2015

AKA ATTACKS CASSPER NYOVEST & HIS BABYMAMA, DJ ANATII, WITH NEW DISS TRACK 'COMPOSURE'

AKA and Cassper Nyovest‘s beef is clearly far from over, as AKA has just dropped a diss track taking on the latter.

AKA’s ‘Composure’ is a five-minute song that takes several shots at his ponytail-wearing rival. It’s almost reminiscent of the Meek Mill and Drake beef.

Some lines from the song that are worth a mention include:

‘Tried to be civil until I saw your Twitter page/ but I was in Europe doing bigger things.’

‘Young king, I shoulda took you under my wing/ instead I let you under my skin.’

‘Such a pity you can’t dance on a verse.’

‘All this talk about God, Imma show you hell.’

‘Ain’t gonna treat your ponytail like it’s a holy grail.’

‘That’s the problem with you new school cats – you took your whole style from Malumkoolkat.’

The song has since set Twitter on fire, with many tweeting their reactions.

Cassper Nyovest is yet to reply or say anything on the diss song.

To download click HERE.
NET

No comments:

Post a Comment