Saturday 15 August 2015

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH LILLIAN IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS - UBI FRANKLIN (IYANYA's MANAGER)

Made Men Music Group boss, Ubi Franklin, is not smiling at all. If anybody wants to see his sour side, then ask him about his relationship with actress, Lillian Esoro.

Earlier in the year, his engagement with the actress was all over the place.

The entertainment boss would tell anybody who cared to listen about his relationship with Lillian.

He even told Saturday Beats he was in love with Lillian as he had said in a chat back then, “I asked God that I needed a woman to marry and settle down with. After I prayed about it for about a week, I met Lillian at a friend’s party. The day I met her, I saw the qualities I wanted in a woman I want to be with for the rest of my life. The marriage would definitely be this year in Nigeria. I am not a fan of marrying abroad. I have nothing against people that do it but the truth is many people that ought to come and pray for you would not make it if you travel out of the country,” He had said.


But the romance didn’t last so long after all as it was alleged the love birds were not an item any longer. Lillian had reportedly deleted all photos of Ubi Franklin from her instagram page.

But is seems the on and off romance has been rekindled again since the couple were sighted together and pictured at an event over the weekend.

When Saturday Beats reached out to Franklin to confirm if he and Lillian were back together, he chose to reply with all the foul and swear words he could think of.

“No one should fucking ask me about my private life. You can ask me about my artiste or my company but don’t ever fucking ask me about my private life, it is not your business!” as he rudely cut off the phone.

Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment