Saturday 5 December 2015

I FEEL DEPRESSED AT 30 - YVONNE NELSON

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, who celebrated her 30th birthday some weeks ago, says she feels depressed at that age.

She recently revealed in a chat that turning 30 may be a remarkable landmark for her as a woman but it is getting her ‘depressed.’

In an interview Ghana’s Live FM, Yvonne disclosed that hitting the 30-year-old mark as a woman can be quite depressing.

‘I’m blessed to be 30 years but I feel depressed. I actually called my mom and said oh my God I am 30 years. As a woman, it was depressing for me,’ she said.

Could this be about not being married?

Yvonne recently made the list of top 250 Most Influential Women in the world alongside Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, and Michelle Obama.

NET

No comments:

Post a Comment