Monday 16 November 2015

NAETO C CLAIMS 'SAGGING IS A SIGN OF STUPIDITY'

At a point in the course of his musical career, one of the fashion statements rap artiste, Naeto C made was sagging of his trousers. But now that more maturity has set in, the rapper thinks otherwise of sagging.

Answering questions in a recent interview with The Punch Newspaper, Naeto C expressed his new views about the habit of sagging saying that it is a sign of stupidity.

‘I think I grew up and realised it looked stupid. When I was a younger artiste, I did not care much about my image. But now that I am grown, I pay attention to my image because the people I perform for are my clients,’ he explained.

And further stretching the rationale behind his new stance on sagging, Naeto C added: ‘ My client is a mature person who obviously can afford my services. You don’t want your client to see you as irresponsible because tomorrow, when you go to the same client for a business proposition, he would not take you seriously if you are sagging. The client would see you as immature and irresponsible. I think being mature and responsible made me stop sagging.’

No comments:

Post a Comment