Tuesday 1 September 2015

WAJE TURNS 35 TODAY, SEE THE MESSAGES SHE POSTED ONLINE

Waje turns 35 today and has taken to social media to beautiful birthday messages.

1st post from Waje
    God loves me,Adores me,Watches over me,You are for me,Grace loves me and it’s not what I deserve And nothing that I’ve earned But daily grace saves me. OOOooo But for your grace I’d be lost, but for your grace But daily grace saves me. Happy birthday to me

The second message reads:
Today I have a new name! Feel free to call me victory because I have come out victorious at every stage of my life. I am a testimony of Gods goodness! Words fail me right now....... All I can say is thank you for the gift of life, love , family. New goals, new fire, new battles but to WIN cos my name is victory, a woman after Gods heart. If it hath not been for the lord on my side. Thanks for your birthday shoutouts


And the final message reads:
Kisses to my birthday mates all over the world, God bless u this new year. May you light shine as you stand like the palm tree ever green and bear fruits in and out of season.

Omawumi message to her

    As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
Proverbs 27:17
    You sharpen my countenance with truth, laughter and love and vice versa.
   As your name means laughter, you will laugh with joy and peace for all eternity. May you continue to flourish in wealth and peace of mind.
Happy Birthday Friend and Sister. My Family and I celebrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment