Wednesday 2 September 2015

RIHANNA ONCE BANNED HER MAKEUP ARTIST FROM WEARING A PERFUME THAT REMINDED HER OF AN EX-BOYFRIEND

Rihanna recently disclosed she once banned her makeup artist from wearing a perfume because it reminded her of an ex-boyfriend.

The singer who launched her new RiRi perfume in Macy’s department store in Brooklyn, New York City on Monday, August 31, 2015, told E! News: ‘{Scent} is something that connects you to a specific time, a memory, a place, a person. There was even one point where my make-up artist was wearing a perfume I used to wear with an ex. And I was like, ‘Don’t. I know exactly what you’re wearing. Don’t wear that tomorrow because I don’t want to think about that.’

She added: ‘I want them to feel fun in this fragrance. This fragrance is all about a fun mood, a flirty mood, and that’s what young women are.’

The ‘BBHMM’ hitmaker is presently believed to be romancing F1 driver Lewis Hamilton, after she previously dated Chris Brown, Drake and baseball player Matt Kemp.

No comments:

Post a Comment