Monday 7 September 2015

NIGERIAN CLUB, C.O.D UNITED SIGNS PORTUGUESE COACH, PAULO JORGE SILVA

C.O.D United as joined the list of Nigerian clubs to appoint Foreign Coaches after they sealed the Signing of Paulo Jorge Silva as their New head coach.

The Newly promoted NNL side unveiled Jorge yesterday, setting him an immediate task leading  the club’s charge in the league as well as the FA Cup next season.

Jorge already has performed successfully in stints at clubs like VfB Stuttgart, Greuther Furth, Nuremberg, Aalen in Germany, Sporting Lisbon in Portugal, Al Wasl and Sharjah FC in the United Arab Emirates.

Paulo Silva also expressed his delight at joining C.O.D United.

“I have joined a very ambitious and very organized club. Working in Africa is quite different from working in Europe and so I had to be careful in choosing a club that matches my ambitions and with the right structure.

 In C.O.D United, I believe I have found that club and cannot wait to start the job of improving the impressive structure they have built so far. The club wants to optimize its team structure, implement a clear playing philosophy across board and produce players with great qualities consistently and I share that ambition. I am here to succeed with the club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment