Friday 25 September 2015

KYLIE JENNER EXPLAINS WHY TYGA CALLED HER HIS 'FIANCEE'

During the cosy, heart-to-heart entitled In Bed With Kim + Kylie, the young fashionista said that Tyga was just kidding when he referred to her as his 'fiancée' and was merely imitating an interview he'd seen on the internet.

'He was making fun of it,' Kylie said breathily as she lounged against the pillows with pregnant Kim.

The banter began with Kim saying: 'Can I really ask you candid things?'

'If they're not crazy. I trust you,' Kylie replied.

'Well, it might be crazy,' Kim said as the two grinned at each other. 'It's about rumours about you online... Why did Tyga call you his fiancée? I've been dying to know.'
Kim was, of course, referring to a Snapchat video they posted on Wednesday in which only Kylie's legs are seen wrapping around Tyga's waist as he says to the camera: 'I don't f** with nobody. I f** with nobody. It's just me, my fiancée [and] this lil' dog I just got. I f** with nobody.'

It got people talking and questioning whether the two were gotten engaged.

Kylie explained: 'So, he was making fun of an instagram that he posted like 30 minutes before. There was this guy on Instagram. He found this funny little video... this guy doing an interview.

In a mimicking voice, Kylie continued: 'And he's like, "I don't like nobody. I just play with my fiancée and my little dog." So he was making fun of it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment