Thursday 17 September 2015

BLAC CHYNA KNEW ABOUT TYGA'S AFFAIR WITH A TRANSGENDER, MIA ISABELLA?

Transgender actress Mia Isabella claims that Blac Chyna knew about her relationship with Tyga…

Mia Isabella tells Radar Online

    "I received a text a few years ago saying [Tyga] would love to personally meet me. I wasn’t sure if I should meet him, I was still in a relationship. We continued to talk as friends for months and became close as friends. He continued to pursue me for months after.”

    “After I had moved to LA, I became single and we continued our friendship until it DID become romantic and we dated steadily for a few years.”

    “He asked me to meet his ex and hang out with the two of them numerous times so I assumed she knew about me even though I chose not to meet her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment