Wednesday 5 August 2015

WILLOW SMITH, WILL SMITH'S DAUGHTER, LAUGHS OFF RUMOURS HER PARENT'S ARE GETTING A DIVORCE

Willow's laughing message came just hours after Will, 46, and Jada,43, themselves shot down stories that they're ending their 18-year marriage.

While Jada scoffed at the suggestion her marital union is crumbling while enjoying a solo trip to Hawaii, Will's patience on the matter had clearly run its course.

The I Am Legend star posted a furious denial on Monday via Facebook in reaction to the 'foolishness,' stating that he felt forced to do so after friends and family offered up their condolences.

Will wrote: 'Under normal circumstances, I don't usually respond to foolishness. (Because it's contagious) But, so many people have extended me their "deepest condolences" that I figured - "What the hell... I can be foolish, too!"

'So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness... Jada and I are...NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'I promise you all - if I ever decide to divorce my Queen - I SWEAR I'll tell you myself!''‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D's,' the actor concluded.
Afterwards, Jada noted on Twitter: 'My king has spoken.'

See a photo willow and her dad below


No comments:

Post a Comment