Friday 28 August 2015

THINGS WERE ROUGH FOR ME BEFORE SEKEM — MC GALAXY

Fast-rising singer and comedian, Innocent Udeme Udofot, otherwise called MC Galaxy, revealed in an interview how things were rough for him before he did the song, Sekem.

According to him: “Things were rough for me before Sekem. I want people to see me and be inspired by my story, saying, “If MC Galaxy can do it, I can do it. I remember when I used to perform at a comedy club; I was usually paid N2,000 and would sleep in the club till the next day because I had little for transport fare. By the grace of God, I have become very busy now.”

When asked how he came about the dance, Sekem, he has this to say: “After Kukere, I usually dance Skelewu and I created the Sekem dance from the comedy club. The dance started trending from there. I decided to take it further by using it in my song. I had created dance steps for other people, so I decided to create mine. Sekem in my local dialect means shift there .It is actually called Sekemi. I omitted the “I” and renamed it Sekem”.

No comments:

Post a Comment