Thursday 27 August 2015

'SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE ME FALL' - JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber will perform his new single What Do You Mean for the first time at MTV's Video Music Awards on Sunday.

As the news was announced Wednesday, the singer, 21, shared a spoof photo of a seemingly topless Miley Cyrus, the awards show host, with images of his face serving to cover up her boobs.

He last performed at the VMAs in 2010 and he captioned the Instagram pic with the hashtag: '#bieberisback.'

During an interview with DJ Elvis Duran at radio station Z100 New York on Monday, the Biebs opened up about trying to clean up his act and weed out negative influences in his life.

In a sneak preview of the interview published by Us Weekly, the Canadian pop star acknowledged he's learned to be more circumspect about the people he surrounds himself with.

'I just want to be around people who I feel are supporting me, uplifting me, and making sure I'm the best version of myself because there are so many people in this industry who just want to keep seeing me fall,' he told Duran.

No comments:

Post a Comment