Monday 24 August 2015

MY BOYFRIEND WANTS TO DUMP ME BECAUSE I AM OLDER THAN HIM, WHAT DO I DO???

I met my boyfriend and we clicked immediately. He was my best friend and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

We became quite close and practically started living together. He got a job in another town and left so he gave up his house. After a month he returned to the same town we were initially but made it clear that he cannot have anything serious again with me since I am older with about 5years and that he can never marry me as his family will never allow.


He lives in my house pending when he gets another accommodation and I still love him very much and I thought I would be able to resist him but unfortunately we ended up in bed together again. Please I need urgent advice on what to do. I am 36 and he is 31 and so I don’t have enough time on my hand anymore to play around. I am so confused and need advice urgently. Should I ask him to leave my house or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment