Saturday 1 August 2015

MY BOYFRIEND SAID HE HIS EATING THE MAIN THING, THAT MY HUSBAND WILL EAT THE REMAINS....SHOULD I QUIT???

My name is Mimi as my friends call me..am an undergraduate..I have a boyfriend and we have dated for 7months now. Since we started dating, this guy has not done anything for me. I understand perfectly well that he is serving so I don't disturb him about money..

But last night we had problem. The problem is he said the next time we see that we will have sex for a very long time unlike before. I then asked him that, after all these sex that we are having, that what will he leave for my husband if eventually we don't marry. Only to him to reply: he said he is eating the main thing now, that my husband will eat the remains.

When he noticed I was not happy with his response, he said he was joking.. Now my question is: should I still go ahead with this guy or should I quit?

Yes ooooh, quit that shit.

Source -Lailablog

No comments:

Post a Comment