Friday 14 August 2015

MOTHER-IN-LAW SLEEPING WITH TWO OF HER SON-IN-LAW's AND SHE'S ALSO PREGNANT FOR ONE OF THEM

I am a 47-year-old attorney who is seven months pregnant. I have three daughters that are grown, married and have professional careers. My youngest daughter just moved back home with her husband because they are in the process of moving into a new home. One night i was home alone and my oldest daughter's husband came over to pick up something for his wife. One thing led to another and we had sex. We repeated our actions several more times. Close to our final time having sex, the husband of my daughter that's living with me, accidentally walked into my room and caught us. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. My daughter and son-in-law weren't supposed to be home. Nevertheless. my son-in-law didn't tell his wife and he said that he didn't tall anyone else. However, he did approach me to discuss this incident. I am shameful of what happened next, but i ended up pleasuring him, too. A month after this incident, i went to the doctor and found out that i was pregnant . I am not sure which one of my sons-in-law is the father of my unborn child. My husband is already suspicious about my pregnancy because he got fixed about three years ago. I don't know what to do. I don;t want to break up my family

No comments:

Post a Comment