Thursday 12 November 2015

YVONNE NELSON SHARES A SEXY PHOTO HAS SHE MARKS HER 30TH BIRTHDAY TODAY

Today is the birthday of popular Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson. She posted the sexy picture above on her instagram with caption below:

12- 11- 2015 πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ ......some 30years ago, an amazing woman had me......she's been by my side ever since.....she did it all ALONEπŸ‘πŸ½ with Gods help.....she gave me the best of everything.......love,shelter,education,her time and most importantly to believe in God and The Bible. On this day I say THANK YOU MAMA....There's non like you.....I love you so much it scares me, your name will never leave my lips......and I will continue making you proudπŸ‘πŸ½. I promise..... (1,She's also a Scorpio, 2,she almost had me on her birthday but 😝 3, she's on Instagram/Facebook so she'll see this,) 🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ The #YAAASANTEWAA of our time πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment