Thursday 27 August 2015

CHRIS BROWN, 26, REVEALS HE OWN 14 BURGER KING RESTURANTS

Chris Brown isn't a slouch when it comes to making his money work for him.

The R&B star has revealed he owns 14 Burger King restaurants which is likely to be a very lucrative franchise for the 26-year-old.

He included the factoid as one of '25 things you don't know about me' in a list published in this week's issue of Us Weekly.

According to Burger King's corporate website, to qualify as a franchisee for the fast food chain, an individual must have a net worth of at least $1.5 million and have $500,000 in liquid assets.

It takes an average of $1.2 million to $2.2 million to develop a BK location depending on where it's located, its size and building code requirements.

It also costs $50,000 to purchase a 20-year franchise agreement with the company.

Of course, none of that is likely to have phased Brown who is said to be worth about $30 million, according to www.celebritynetworth.com.

Read 25 things you don't know about Chris Brown below 


1. I am a neat freak.

2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.

3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.

4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.

5. I own 14 Burger Kings.

6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.

7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.

8. I don’t bite my tongue.

9. I freestyle all my songs.

10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.

11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.

12. I am a huge comic book fan.

13. I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.

14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old.

15. I don’t eat beef or pork.

16. I talk to a pastor twice a week.

17. When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.

18. I’m a man of many emotions.

19. My first car was a Lamborghini.

20. I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow for people to cry.

21. After creating my clothing line, I made $4 million in the first year.

22. I love dancing with my daughter [Royalty, 15 months].

23. I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.

24. Success or money never changed who I am as a person.

25. I think the best thing God created was a woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment